Earn $50,000 up to $60,000 annually with 120 hours vacation, 3
personal days with pay, 10 paid holidays, 12 paid sick days; and we
offer medical packages and a 401K.
Recruiter will develop, track and report metrics to evaluate the
overall effectiveness of recruitment plans. Recruiter will assess
trends and internal employee turnover patterns to recommend changes to
the existing recruitment activities to meet changing market
conditions. This position will source, screen and schedule candidates
for interviews for all agency vacancies.
- Regular hours entail Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Must be flexible to meet program needs.
- Travel outside of regular work hours may be required based on
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community
services, colleges, employment agencies, media, and internet sites
- Develop proactive candidate pipelines for key roles, focusing on
diversity of candidate pool
- Develop, track and report metrics to evaluate the overall
effectiveness of agency’s recruiting process, tools and systems
- Assess external competitor trends and internal employee turnover
patterns to recommend changes to the existing recruitment activities
to meet changing market conditions
- Manage ongoing relationships with recruiting-related vendors to
ensure satisfactory and compliant standards of service
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition as needed
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting
- Conduct pre screening interviews
- Maintain all applicant and interview data in the Human Resources
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees
- Assist in preparing offer packages
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and
- Perform other projects as assigned
- Travel as needed