JOIN OUR TREATMENT FAMILY FOSTER CARE TEAM! BE A FOSTER PARENT RECRUITER!
Help transform our program by increasing the recruitment of a diverse
group of foster parents!
Share our anti racist commitment to social equity and inclusion in
our recruitment of foster parents. Bring your experience and passion
to the Child Welfare field.
Under the supervision of the Assistant Vice President of CNY TFFC
Services, the Foster Home Recruiter will recruit, train and facilitate
initial and ongoing certification of foster parents. The Foster Home
Recruiter will maintain professionalism in all areas including
confidentiality. The recruiter will bring enthusiasm and excellent
relational skills to every encounter with potential foster parents.
- Partner with TFFC treatment teams and program leadership to
anticipate foster parent recruitment needs with particular focus on
recruitment strategies and relationship building strategies targeted
for diverse communities
- Achieve the program’s recruitment goals
- Develop an annual recruitment plan and monitor it regularly
- Document and track all certification of homes in Connections or
state equivalent system
HOURS PER WEEK: Non-Exempt
- Mainly a regular schedule (9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through
Friday), but flexible schedule is supported.