To review general incident reports that occur with Cayuga Centers
consumers as required by State Oversite Agencies. The Incident
Specialist will work closely with the Director of Incidents and
Investigations, Chief Quality Officer, and Program Directors to
discuss incidents, incident follow ups, and make recommendations
regarding documentation. The Incident Specialist will also attend
monthly program leadership meetings to discuss incident trends.
HOURS PER WEEK:
- Regular hours entail 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday. Must be
flexible to meet program needs.
- Review all UC incident reports to ensure proper documentation,
notification, and follow up.
- Keep thorough records of all incidents in the UC Portal.
- Cross-check incidents completed and email with incident record in portal.
- Attend all monthly meetings as required.
- Facilitate the general incident review committee for the program.
- Attend required department monthly meetings.
- Bring information back to CQI team for discussion.
- Create and train agency staff as needed in incident reporting
requirements, and proper documentation.
- Assure compliance with all reporting requirements of the NYS
Justice Center, Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA), OPWDD and OCFS.