The Data Analyst uses report results, Excel spreadsheets, and other
means of collecting information to identify, clean, and detect
discrepancies and patterns in data. This position is responsible for
the accuracy and analysis of pertinent information entered into our
EHR system to inform executive management, program management, the EHR
team, and the Data Team. Additionally, this position will work with
the Database Report Writer to develop and maintain executive KPI
dashboards within our EHR system.
Schedule: Full-Time, Exempt
Regular hours 9am-5pm, travel to other agency locations required.
- Acquire data from multiple data sources and systems
- Analyze reports, spreadsheets, and other forms of data
collection to find patterns in data
- Search for discrepancies in data between alternative data sources
- Communicate findings to supervisor and program and executive management
- Work with team management and program management to meet program needs