Under the direction of the Vice President of the CBI Programs and direct supervision of the Director of Cayuga Family Resiliency, The Master Level Therapist will provide intensive home, school and community based counseling, crisis intervention/avoidance, case management, strength-based treatment planning, and psychoeducation to children and families.
- Provide goal-directed and solution-focused interventions to youth and families to address challenges associated with behavioral health needs and to achieve identified goals or objectives as set forth in the child’s treatment plan
- Assist the child and family/caregiver to achieve stability and functional improvement in daily living, personal recovery and or resilience, family and interpersonal relationships in school, and community integration
- Actively participates as part of a team of service providers and others with focus on well-coordinated services for children and family members
- Assists individuals and families by actively referring them to appropriate stabilizing services
- Must be ready, willing and able to assist the families with any and all tasks needed to stabilize them with the intention of modeling and teaching basic life skills to support children and families to become self-sufficient
- Performs the basic accountability tasks related to the job which include compiling and maintaining all necessary records, forms and reports
- Provides on-call support as assigned
- Assists administrative staff in collection of information for program effectiveness
- Responds in a positive and respectful manner to diversity among the agency’s service population and staff
- Provide crisis interventions defusing problem situations on a 24-hour a day on-call basis
- Coordinates and facilitates parent group/adolescent group
Schedule: Full-Time, Exempt
Regular hours vary, must be able to flex schedule to meet program needs. On-call rotation required.