6. Performs the basic accountability tasks related to the job which include compiling and maintaining all necessary records, forms and reports.
7. Responsible for maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of Protected Health Information of service recipients in any form (eg., computer access, conversation, document) during and surviving the termination, expiration or cancellation of employment/association with CHC.
8. Responsible for complying with rules and regulations governing access to Protected Health Information under HIPAA. Access to Protected Health Information is limited to the extent required to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently. No access will be permitted unnecessarily. The essential job functions as described, herein, dictate the level of access, use, and disclosure of confidential information.
9. Provides on-call support as assigned
10. Assists administrative staff in collection of information for program effectiveness.
11. Perform other duties as requested by your direct supervisor or the Chief Executive Officer.
12. Responds in a positive and respectful manner to diversity, among the agency’s service population and staff.
13. Provide crisis interventions defusing problem situations on a 24-hour-day on-call basis.
14. Coordinates and facilitates parent group/Adolescent group
HOURS PER WEEK: Non exempt
Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm with ability to flex hours. Evening work is needed regularly; Weekend work occasionally.