Immediate $1000 sign on bonus, additional $1000 by 12/2018, additional $5000 by June 30, 2019!!! Create your own schedule and work remotely!
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Oversees the Care Coordination program. Establishes and sustains a consumer and family driven focus in this program and to ensure the needs of consumers and their families are being met by the Care Managers. The Care Manager Supervisor will provide outreach and enrollment services to children presumed to meet eligibility requirements of New York State’s Children’s Health Home program within Monroe and surrounding counties. They gather assessments and enter documentation that confirms eligibility and identifies areas requiring support services. Care Manager Supervisor will work with children, families and service providers to create a comprehensive Plan of Health Care and identify additional service providers as necessary. The position will coordinate the continuing involvement of families and service providers in the execution of the plan.
· Ensures the smooth and effective functioning of the Care Coordination program
· Development and monitoring of effective service systems, planning (including Individualized Service Plans) and delivery
· Establishment and maintenance of appropriate in-service training and supervision for all Care Manager
· Provides on-site supervision to Care Managers
· Monitors staff timeliness in reporting to work as scheduled, interaction with participants and families, completion, of documentation requirements and fulfillment of other responsibilities.
· Reports concerns, suggestions, questions and other information to the Regional Director of Care Coordination in timely manner
· Informs Regional Director of Care Coordination of any other training needs
· Attends and contributes to staff meetings as schedules
· Contacts families on a regular basis to assure that their needs are being met by the program. Reports findings to the Regional Director of Care Coordination
· Perform intakes and assigns Care Manager to individuals seeking services.
· Provides Care Coordination for a limited caseload
· Attends required training
· Reads required books
· Responsible for complying with rules and regulations governing access to Protected Health Information under HIPAA. Access to Protected Health Information is limited to the extent required to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently. No access will be permitted unnecessarily. These essential job functions dictate the level of access, use, and disclosure of confidential information
· Perform other duties as requested by your immediate supervisor or the Chief Executive Officer
HOURS PER WEEK: Exempt
- 10 hour days Monday - Thursday, ability to work remotely