Immediate $1000 sign on bonus, additional $1000 by 12/2018, additional $5000 by June 30, 2019!!! Create your own schedule and work remotely!
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: The Care Manager’s primary function is to work in partnership with individuals with I/DD to coordinate care and services needed to assist individuals achieve optimal health, wellness, and life goals. The Care Manager is responsible to provide Health Home core services including comprehensive care management, care coordination and health promotion, comprehensive transitional care, individual and family support, referral to community and social support services, and use of Health Information Technology to link services. Care Managers will provide all services with a person-centered approach and that aligns with NYS OPWDD Valued Outcomes.
- Provide linkage and referral with other service providers as needed
- Assist consumers to identify goals and documenting these goals
- Complete a written individualized service plan for each participant by deadlines set by sponsoring agency.
- Review the individualized service plan semi-annually, or at the request of the consumer and, as a requirement of OPWDD, rewrite annually
- Monitor and coordinate the delivery of services, ensuring maximum benefits/entitlements
- Maintain a minimum of one (1) face-to-face contact with the participant in each calendar month
- Responsible for maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of Protected Health Information of service recipients in any form (ie: computer access, conversation, document) during and surviving the termination, expiration or cancellation of employment/association with Cayuga Centers
- Responsible for complying with rules and regulations governing access to Protected Health Information under HIPPA. Access to Protected Health Information is limited to the extent required to perform responsibilities herein, dictate the level of access, use, and disclosure of confidential information
- Responds in a positive and respectful manner to diversity, among the agency’s service population and staff
- Perform other duties as requested by your immediate supervisor or the Chief Executive Officer
HOURS PER WEEK: Non-exempt
- Negotiable hours, 10 hours Mon - Thursday, work remotely