Summary of Responsibilities:
To support staff in supervising, transporting, and communicating with program youth as assigned.
This is a full-time 40 hours per week, non-exempt, hourly position. Regular hours entail 9:00am - 5:00pm schedule, Monday-Friday. Afternoons, evenings and weekends may be necessary for program needs.
- Transport youth as assigned
- Respectfully communicate with children, foster parents, and colleagues.
- Assist team during case emergencies.
- Pick up or deliver possessions as assigned.
- Accompany youth to appointments as needed.
- Assist within the Cayuga Centers tutoring program as needed.
- Assist with the intake process as needed.
- Assist with case documentation as needed.
- Supervise youth as assigned.
- Shopping as assigned.
- Must handle confidential material in a responsible manner.
- Attend required training.
- Read required books.
- Responsible for complying with rules and regulations governing access to Protected Health Information under HIPAA. Access to Protected Health Information is limited to the extent required to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently. No access will be permitted unnecessarily. These essential job functions dictate the level of access, use, and disclosure of confidential information.
- Perform other duties as requested by your immediate supervisor or the Chief Executive Officer.