SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:To coordinate intake/admissions process for each minor that enters our program. The Intake Worker will coordinate the initial program orientation, preparation of materials & other, supervision of minors and documentation needed during the Intake Admissions Process.
- Confirm minor’s names and alien numbers are correct upon admission
- Confirm all Foster Parents Placements upon minor admission
- Prepare meals for minors upon admission
- Assemble files for minors
- Assemble Placement Authorization and Medical Authorization Form information and ensure brochure are complete with minor demographics and provided to Foster parents
- Facilitate Welcome & Intake Orientation
- Provide a mini tour of site
- Collect Property Inventory upon admission arrival
- Document Property Inventory upon admissions & place in safe
- Provide & document clothing given upon placement
- Provide and explain weekly activity schedule
- Pre-Prepare Inventory Bags for all minors
- Collect manifesto sheet/DRO packets and review
- Facilitate FP orientation and minor introductions
- Provide and Track Inventory Vouchers provided to Foster parents
- Clean up intake area after intake is complete
- Attend required training
- Responsible for maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of Protected Health Information of service recipients in any form (e.g., computer access, conversation, document) during and surviving the termination, expiration or cancellation of employment/association with CC.
- Responsible for complying with rules and regulations governing access to Protected Health Information under HIPAA. Access to Protected Health Information is limited to the extent required to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently. No access will be permitted unnecessarily. The essential job functions as described, herein, dictate the level of access, use, and disclosure of confidential information.
- Responds in a positive and respectful manner to diversity, among the agency’s service population and staff
- Perform other duties as requested.
Schedule: Part-time, weekends, holidays and evenings. Must be flexible to meet program needs.