Cayuga Centers uses the Functional Family Therapy (FFT) modality in several different programs - each with its own referral and reporting requirements. All these programs operate under the direction of the Director Functional Family Therapy. The therapist will provide weekly one-hour, home-based family therapy sessions to clients in their assigned County. Therapist will utilize the Functional Family Therapy model with families who have adolescents between the ages of 11 and 18. Therapist will be required to carry a caseload of 10 to 12 families, providing services anywhere from 8 to 26 weeks. This position requires flexibility in hours to meet families when they are available.
This is a full-time 40 hours per week, exempt, salary position. Regular hours entail a flexible schedule, Monday-Friday. Flexibility to meet program needs required. On-call duties, as assigned.
- Carry a caseload as assigned.
- Provide home-based Functional Family Therapy to families, as well as sessions in the facility.
- Actively participate as part of the therapy team.
- Perform the basic accountability tasks related to the job, which include compiling and maintaining all necessary records.
- Assist administrative staff in collection of outcome data.
- Responsible for assisting the FFT supervisor on home-assessments, pre-release meetings and bi-weekly meetings.
- Attend required training.
- Read required books.
- Responsible for complying with rules and regulations governing access to Protected Health Information under HIPAA. Access to Protected Health Information is limited to the extent required to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently. No access will be permitted unnecessarily. These essential job functions dictate the level of access, use, and disclosure of confidential information.
- Perform other duties as requested by your immediate supervisor or the Chief Executive Officer.