Summary of Responsibilities:
Coordinates treatment planning and delivery for all program youth and family. Strives to build a partnership between the youth, foster family and biological family. Provides treatment in the forms of individual and family therapy to these assigned youth and families. Maintains professionalism in all areas including confidentiality.
This is a full-time 40 hours per week, exempt, salary position. Regular hours entail 9:00am - 5:00pm schedule, Monday-Friday. Must be flexible to meet program needs.
- Provides individual therapy to program youth and/family therapy to program youth’s family using TFFC treatment model which includes Trauma Systems Therapy
- Completes psychosocial assessments, mental health assessments, Trauma Systems Therapy treatment plans, and participates in completion of FASP’s for program youth through the State Connections System.
- Participates in 24 hour on-call availability for program youth and parents
- Attends weekly clinical team meetings
- Provides record keeping and documentation for all clinical activities (case documentation)
- Support the youth’s adjustment to foster care.
- Works in collaboration with the psychiatric nurse practitioner.
- Coordinate Treatment based services/supports including school, County Case Workers, Probation, Court, CHAD, and home visits, medical care, as well as other ancillary services.
- Part of the on call rotation available to foster parents, and family/discharge resources.
- Responds in a positive and respectful manner to diversity, among the agency’s service population and staff.
- Attend required training; Read required books.
- Responsible for complying with rules and regulations governing access to Protected Health Information under HIPAA. Access to Protected Health Information is limited to the extent required to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently. No access will be permitted unnecessarily. These essential job functions dictate the level of access, use, and disclosure of confidential information.
- Perform other duties as requested by your immediate supervisor or the Chief Executive Officer.