Summary of Responsibilities:
To support staff in supervising, transporting, and communicating with Unaccompanied Children (UC) as assigned.
- Time off - Including 2 week’s annual vacation to start; 8 hours sick time per month; 10 Holidays; 24 hours of Personal Time and opportunity to earn time off
- Affordable Medical, Dental, Life & Retirement benefits also offered.
This is a full-time 40 hours per week, non-exempt, hourly position. Regular hours entail 9:00am - 5:00pm schedule, Monday-Friday. Afternoons, evenings and weekends may be necessary for program needs. Part time positions are available.
- Transport UC as assigned (both in New York State and across the nation).
- Respectfully communicate with children, foster parents, and colleagues.
- Assist team during case emergencies.
- Pick up or deliver possessions as assigned.
- Accompany UC to appointments as needed.
- Assist within the Cayuga Centers tutoring program as needed.
- Assist with the intake process as needed.
- Assist with case documentation as needed.
- Assist Case Managers in the reunification process
- Supervise UC as assigned.
- Shopping as assigned.
- Attend required training.
- Read required books.
- Responsible for complying with rules and regulations governing access to Protected Health Information under HIPAA. Access to Protected Health Information is limited to the extent required to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently. No access will be permitted unnecessarily. These essential job functions dictate the level of access, use, and disclosure of confidential information.